| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huanuco in January is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 47.5mm (1.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Huanuco January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Huanuco, Peru
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Huanuco:
- Canar, Ecuador - 867.8 kms (539.3 miles) NNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 728 kms (452.4 miles) NNW
- Piura, Peru - 710.2 kms (441.3 miles) NW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 434.7 kms (270.2 miles) N
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 446.3 kms (277.4 miles) NNW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 374.8 kms (232.9 miles) N
- Chiclayo, Peru - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) NW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 393.1 kms (244.3 miles) NW
- Trujillo, Peru - 375.2 kms (233.1 miles) WNW
- Chimbote, Peru - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) WNW
- Lima, Peru - 259.2 kms (161 miles) SSW
- Pisco, Peru - 430 kms (267.2 miles) S