| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huanuco in February is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 64mm (2.5in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Huanuco February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Huanuco, Peru
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Huanuco:
- Canar, Ecuador - 867.8 kms (539.3 miles) NNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 728 kms (452.4 miles) NNW
- Piura, Peru - 710.2 kms (441.3 miles) NW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 434.7 kms (270.2 miles) N
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 446.3 kms (277.4 miles) NNW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 374.8 kms (232.9 miles) N
- Chiclayo, Peru - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) NW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 393.1 kms (244.3 miles) NW
- Trujillo, Peru - 375.2 kms (233.1 miles) WNW
- Chimbote, Peru - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) WNW
- Lima, Peru - 259.2 kms (161 miles) SSW
- Pisco, Peru - 430 kms (267.2 miles) S